Queen of the Dancehall, Spice, today releases her new single “Frenz.” The song The song is hopeful and intended to encourage listeners who may be facing adversity.
Produced By Stephen “Di Genius” McGregor and SupaDups, the song was co-written by Angela Hunte (Alicia Keys & Jay-Z “Empire State of Mind”). Spice sings, “Mama used to tell me / friends not good for you girl / but I know I will learn the hard way / smile inna yuh face but chat behind yuh back….”
Debuted on the popular Instagram platform Chat and Laugh hosted by DJ Lava, “Frenz” was immediately received with positive reaction. Fans and supporters of Spice filled the Instagram screen with blue hearts and hand-praying emoji’s. Spice shared the broadcast on her platform which garnered additional support.
Prior to the release of “Frenz,” the Dancehall and reality TV star released “Inches.” Both tracks are VP Records releases.
Make sure you tag Spice when you play her song @spiceofficial and @vprecords @thesonicexecutive
Spice Preach Good “Hygiene” In New Song
by K.D. Anglin
Dancehall deejay SPICE dropped the follow-up to her “Clean” visuals and it’s a single titled “Hygiene” The high energy track is accompanied by a music video showcasing Spice’s classical dance skills and flexibility As usually, the dancehall vixen is surrounded by a band of incredible dancers who perform a choreographed number led by the deejay.
“Bend ova and cock up my ass / Cya smell nutten when yuh pass / Armpit nuh green like grass / My mouth nuh stink when mi tek of mi mask / Clean, smell good / My body smell like it should / No gyal cyaan talk nutten bout me, mi nuh run dutty joke inna mi neighbourhood,” Spice deejays.
The song that was produced by Cashment Entertainment & Daddiron Entertainment is already being called the new feminine hygiene anthem. In the Magical Studios-directed music video, Spice and her clan perform in a military fashion. Her fellow cadets get down and dirty in the camp as they contort their bodies in ways only dancehall inspires.
In one scene, the Love and Hip-Hop star also perhaps inadvertently, recreated the iconic Lil Kim pose without the prop while clad in an English soldier costume. She also gets slippery in the shower with some of her hygiene products and puts on quite the show with the showerhead.
Watch Spice talk “Hygiene” in the new visuals.
Spice and Frankie Music collaborate
Dancehall artiste Spice has teamed with Frankie Music Productions for her latest single titled Head. The song had its local premiere on Thursday.
This is the first time that Spice has worked with the Marverly based label. On the track, she can be heard singing about relationship issues.
The release of Head comes on the heels of Spice taking to social media and revealing the identity of her new love interest Justin Budd.
“Spice is full of energy and is very hardworking,” said producer Frankie.
“I’m happy to have been able to work with such an extraordinary talent”.
The song sees the entertainer expressing the ‘softer’ side of her craft, and is expected to do extremely well.
“I’d like to do a song that’s different and very personal to me,” said Spice
Dancehall Queen Spice is a certified star. Her music has streamed more than 270 Million times on YouTube, she has performed to sold-out stadiums and venues around the world, and she is a leading character on Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta.
Spice’s song “Inches” has social media in a frenzy, and radio wanting the track right now. Taken from the Reggae Gold 2020 Compilation, this song is officially available and streaming right now!
Spice’s weaves and hair extensions have always been a topic of conversation because of their color. Women like seeing the star express herself through her hair. Spice’s confidence has empowered women around thew world to celebrate their choice of hair length and color, so Spice has applied a winning formula: Music meets Style! Spice sing “inches / inches / all about my inches / y hair long to me back / real or fake my money buy dat / mih nuh wear cheap hair me leff dem fih dat ….”
To compliment the catchy chune, Spice’s music video takes on a playful theme by recreating the Rapunzel scene by displaying her signature blue hair that is several inches long. Also featured in the music video are her dancers sporting various looks and lengths of weave from Spice’s hair line.
Get ready for callers to call in to your show to talk about Spice, her song “Inches” and the length of hair they are wearing today!
Join Fyah Squad as we turn up the summer in quarantine creating an Iconic Summer. A mix of all your favorite Hip-Hop & R&B, Dancehall, Afrobeat, & Soca. Powered by Riddimstream & Fyah Squad. Hosted by: DJ Chemics.
1. Go Crazy (Clean) – Young Thug & Chris Brown
2. Lockdown (DJ Kayla G Go Crazy Remix) – Koffee
3. Something Special (Clean) – Pop Smoke
4. U 2 Luv (Clean) – Ne-Yo & Jeremih
5. U 2 Luv (DJ Kayla G Remix) – Popcaan
6. Hotel (Clean8Mix) – Kranium Ft Ty Dolla Sign & Burna Boy
7. Secret – Young Devyn
8. Enjoy Yourself (Remix) (Clean) -Pop Smoke ft Burna Boy
9. The Woo (Clean) – Pop Smoke ft 50 Cent & Roddy Rich
10. You Me Say (DJ Kayla G Woo Remix) – Vybz Kartel
11. Like That (Clean) – Doja Cat ft Gucci Mane
12. Freaks (DJ Kayla G Mash Up) – Tyga, Lil Vicious, Meg Thee Stallion
13. Tap In (Clean) – Saweetie
14. Double Tap In (DJ Kayla G Remix) – Saweetie & Queen Ladi Gangsta
15. Pussy Talk (Clean) – City Girls ft Doja Cat
16. TROLLZ (Clean) – 6IX9INE & Nicki Minaj
17. Made It (Clean) – Teyana Taylor
18. Born Fi Dweet (DJ Kayla G Dub) – Fully Bad
19. Address It (Dirty) – LPB Poody
20. Still Be Friends (Clean) – G-Eazy ft Tory Lanez & Tyga
21. Say So (DJ Kayla G Remix) – Doja Cat feat. Busy Signal
22. Woman – Rema
23. One Woman (DJ Kayla G Remix) – Motto
24. 1 Milli – Davido
25. In My Bed (Clean) – Rotimi ft Wale
26. Don’t Rush – Young T & Bugsey ft Headie One
27. Dumpling Remix (DJames Don’t Rush Edit) – Stylo G ft. Sean Paul & Spice
28. Cake – Juls
29. Fine Wine & Hennessy (Clean) – Afro B ft Slim Jxmmy
30. Ye (Fine Wine & Hennessy) (DJ Kayla G Remix) – Burna Boy
31. Collateral Damage – Burna Boy
32. Gangsta (Clean) – Darkoo & One Acen
33. Skeletun – Tekno
34. I Like – Kojo Funds Ft. WizKid
35. 4AM (Clean) – Manny Norte, 6LACK, Rema & Tion Wayne ft Love Renaissance (LVRN)
36. 4AM (Fine Whine) (DJ Kayla G Remix) – Alkaline
37. Call On Me (Serg Sniper Hype intro) (Clean) – Candle Joseph
38. Cool As The Breeze/Friday – Chronixx
39. Wag1 – Cashh & WSTRN
40. Breaking News – Dexta Daps
41. Yamabella – Shaneil Muir
42. The Sidechick Song – Shenseea
43. Call Me If – Dexta Daps
44. Gal Policy – Kranium
45. Life – Mavado
46. Ocean Waves – Alkaline
47. Run Di Road – Hoodcelebrityy
48. Platinum – Boogzino
49. Heavy Remix – Jada Kingdom & Vybz Kartel
50. Young – Stalk Ashley
51. 3D – Shaneil Muir
52. Obviously – Dexta Daps feat Beenie Man
53. Bring it Come – Showtime Damion & DJ Ashani
54. Taboo – KHXOS, Chargii, Konshens
55. Pretty Pan Snap – Daddy 1
56. Aphrodisia – PG Valentina & Teejay
57. High Props – Alkaline
58. Captain – Hey Choppi
59. Soca Feeling – Christo
60. Red Gyal – Christo
61. We Outside (Soundboy Ryan Intro) – Viking Ding Dong
62. Birthday Song (DJ Tony Styles Intro Edit) – Mical Teja
63. Happy Birthday Song – Drizzy Ft Bunun
64. Wine & Ben (Part 2 Remix) – DJ Cheem X Riddim Master
65. Carry On – Patrice Roberts
66. Feel It – Problem Child
67. Play Harder – Machel Montano
68. Boss Lady – Kes x Teamfoxx
69. Midsection – Marzville x Teamfoxx
70. Shots – Motto
71. Naked – Skinny Fabulous x Teamfoxx
72. Bring Da Vibe (Paul P Project x Riddimstream) – Al-Tek & Cherish
73. Dont Break Yet (Paul P Project x Riddimstream) – Faith
74. Bend (Paul P Project x Riddimstream) – Fiyah B
75. Wuk Up & Bend (Arch & Bend Riddim) – Walkes
76. Up Down (Arch & Bend Riddim) – Freezy
77. Lost And Found – Preedy
78. Best Side – DJ Addo X TBoss
79. Married – Trinidad Madman
80. B.O.H (Bottle Over Head) – Wetty Beatz ft. Triniboi Joocie